I think this is kinda cool because I don't really know any of you that well. I found your answers fascinating!
MY JOYS
1. Kirt, December, and my furry kids.
2. Gardening, traditions, meditating, exploring, and trying new things!
3. Living!!! Doing anything and everything with kirt ecspecially outdoorsy stuff, lighting things on fire, fireworks, pranks, and throwing things out of cars at high speeds (rotten 40 lb pumpkins, watermelons, apples, eggs, anything that is biodegradeable and can fit through the car window.)
MY FEARS
1. Losing the love of my life, and my beautiful daughter. (Not being an eternal family)
2. Forgetting memories I have made every day of my life, losing my imagination & my freedom.
3. Not being strong enough, not helping people when they need help, and hurting peoples feelings.
MY GOALS
1. To raise my daughter to be happy, patriotic, compassionate, kind, fearless, strong, and to love and trust in God and in herself.
2. To be greatful for life's tempests & always see them as sunshine! To be able to see the glass completely full!
3. To still be a kid, and be head over heels in love (still feel butterflies) when I am 300 years old.
MY OBSESSIONS
1. Kirt, kirt, and kirt, nature, and poetry.
2. writing, history, & getting lost in the labrynth of my imagination. yeah it's scary sometimes!
3. Anything that smells good: Fabric softener, rain storms, perfume, leather tack, candles, horse manure after it rains, Febreeze, baked apples, sweaty horse blankets, ect... I just love scents.
SURPRISING FACTS
1. I Love to Dance and Sing!
2. I am loud, crazy, spontaneous,and have a tendency to embarass myself (accidentally losing my pants on mainstreet, among many many other things!) I must admit it does add spice to life!
3. I am 100 times more myself with strangers and friends then with family. (With the exception of kirt and Cembi.) weird huh!
Jess, Larae, jeniel, autumn, and jack you have been tagged.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello Cammie and little December!!
Well I have been tagged so I guess I will spill my guts!
My Joys
1. Spending time with Brett
2. Brett making me laugh
3. Spending time with family
4. Doing Hair!
My Fears
1. Deep WATER!!!
2. Spider, snakes, and anything else that bites or is creepy and crawly.
3. Not having enough food storage
My Goals
1. Food Storage
2. Study my scriptures more often
3. Slow down and enjoy all of the little things each day
4. Have my own salon someday with everything I need and just enough clients (that I really like) to keep me loving what I do
5. Laugh more
My Obsessions
1. Brett!!!
2. (more of a problem than anything) I love to stare at people and think of how I could make their hair would look better... :)
3. I really love to exercise
Surprising Facts
1. School intimidates me... but I LOVE to learn new things
2. I'm afraid of the dark
3. I have anxiety about cutting my hair.
4. I have dreams all the time about me cutting my hair so short that I wake up crying and clinging to it.
5. I also have dreams where I lose my teeth... Can anyone help me? :p
That was fun Cammie! Well, mine and brett's site is thebrettjeffsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment