Holy crap! You didn't tell me you updated your crap! Landon said you look hot! Nice picture you look good! I love the hair! I want it. Makes me want to change mine now. If I wasnt so lazy to fight it to straighten and the humidity wouldn't make it a big ball of frizz then maybe I could pull it off. Nahh! It was a thought though. Take care patriots! Love, Pants
4 comments:
It looks like Kirt is doing well, I'm glad you shared the pictures! Hang in there, he is almost home. Congrats on the puppies. Hope to see you soon.
Kim
Thanks for the update! I loved the pics of all of you. You look great too!
Holy crap! You didn't tell me you updated your crap! Landon said you look hot! Nice picture you look good! I love the hair! I want it. Makes me want to change mine now. If I wasnt so lazy to fight it to straighten and the humidity wouldn't make it a big ball of frizz then maybe I could pull it off. Nahh! It was a thought though. Take care patriots!
Love, Pants
Aunt Kelley (Kirts other mother),
Thanks for the pictures, Wow he's really a soldier, the song was great as well (as tears slide down my cheeks). Miss you all.
Post a Comment