Thanksgiving was great this year! We cooked a huge dinner and then went shooting up by Newton Resivoir! Kirts family came up that weekend and it was really nice to see family, we have kinda been homebound for a while. Kirt is back on his feet from getting his tonsils out. We didn't think it would be as bad as they said but he was down for two weeks! Most of it was the drugs he was on, he just couldn't stay awake and when he was awake he was dizzy and nauseated. Anyways he is all good now and getting back into the swing of things. He took his GRE and got a great score!!! Yay! Graduate school here we come! Hopefully we can make the deadline to get in for this spring semester, but it is gonna be tight! The baby is doing great! We just have to keep her in there for another month if we can. The last week I have been feeling really good and we are hopeful that the contractions stay gone! So far so good!!! We have finally decided on a name, Bella.
December is enjoying the Christmas season and has religously written Santa letters since November, thank heavens he has so many elves! We are making ginger bread men and rice balls for our tree today so she is pretty excited. I can't wait for the frosting to be licked off, bite marks, and the legs and arms to go missing off the little gingerbread men throughout the next three weeks! I am so excited for Christmas this year! We are all longing for snow and Santa!
Well I need to get back to cooking so that everything will be done before Kirt gets back from Drill. Well enjoy the Holidays and we will see you all in February!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sounds like fun, we hope your Christmas goes well too. I like the name Bella (are you a Twilight neird), I hope all goes well when she decides to come. Happy holidays!
Post a Comment