Saturday, January 10, 2009
Kirt started school again this week so it's back to the usual routine of life. He should have his bachelours at the end of this semester and is working feverishly to set up a project for his masters degree. We have been flirting with the idea of moving down to price for the summer again so he can work with the DWR but it is all dependant on him getting a job. As for me I am doing the usual taking care of cembi, kirt, and my animals. I am trying my hand at baking quite a bit and have been thinking about taking up sewing or painting for a little while. December is enjoying her christmas presents and animals. She has a nack for art that I believe she inherited from my dad (it deffinately wasn't kirt! Or me for that matter) She loves baking, barbies, nerf guns, beating up invisable mean guys (Spiderwick is her new favorite show), and she engulfs herself with books! She says some pretty funny things sometimes like: "EWWW Dad you have spiders in your nose!" {nose hairs} and "don't pick your nose thats spider poop, the'll bite your finger". Needless to say life is fun and I am enjoying every bit of it, the bitter along with the sweet! Have fun and make memories! Love cammie, kirt, and cembi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Tiger loves the Spiderwick Chronicles. It is his favorite book series. I read it to my 2nd graders before we went to christmas and they went nuts over it too. They were hunting fearies all over the playground.
That is so funny that December likes it too. Have you read the books? If not, you most definately should!
Cute pictures, but you should really shave that hair off your toes Cammie. Just kidden! Love the new picts!
Post a Comment