Sunday, August 17, 2008

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

Well we have two more weeks left TODAY! I am getting pretty darn excited for kirt to come home. Cembi is turning 3 on the 22nd and I am putting her into a tumbling class. She is going to be so excited! We are going to be canning tomatoe juice this week hopefully and other than that we are just trying to get kirts school in order so he can jump right into it when he gets home. I am trying to decide what to do with my life as always. The puppies are getting Huge and immensly CUTE they are walking and barking it is so cute! Hopefully we can find them all loving homes! If not we will just have to adopt more furbabies. We will probably be coming down to Price on Sept 6. Kirt graduates AIT on August 28th and will hopefully be home that sunday. They won't tell them when they are flying home until the day before so I don't know when he arrives. I hope all is well with all of you and would like to thank you all for your help and support! I have had so much fun with all the company I have had up here! Thanks, Larry and Larae, Marsha, George, Bart and jess, Devin and Ashley, Wookie, Mom and Dad, and of course Stacie how would I live without our 3 hour phone calls! Thanks A TON!
Cammie and December

2 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

I am excited that the count down has begun! I bet you started to wonder when that day was going to come...

Brittany said...

I am glad he is almost home, I am sure it has been hard on all of you. You still owe me and the boys a play day by the way!!

Our Favorite Songs


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones